Sims 3 Free Download Full PC Game
Sims 3 Free Download is a 2009 life simulation video game developed by Redwood Shores studio at Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Part of The Sims series, it is a sequel to The Sims 2. It was released on June 2, 2009 for macOS, Microsoft Windows, and smartphone versions. Console versions were released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS in October 2010, a month after the Wii was released. The Windows Phone version was released on October 15, 2010. The Nintendo 3DS version, released on March 27, 2011, was one of the platform’s launch releases.
The game follows the same buildings as its predecessors The Sims and The Sims 2 and is based on a life simulation where the player controls the actions and fates of his characters, the Sims, as well as their homes and neighborhoods. The game expands on previous games by having an open world system, where neighborhoods are completely open for Sims to navigate without any loading screens. A new design tool has been introduced, the Create Style tool, which allows every object, item of clothing, and hair to be redesigned in any color, material, or design style.
The Sims 3 download was a commercial success, selling 1.4 million copies in its first week. It received mostly positive reviews from critics, with a Metacritic score of 86/100 indicating “generally favorable” reviews. Over ten million copies of the game have been sold worldwide since its release in 2009, making it one of the best-selling PC games of all time. The Sims 3 also received eleven expansion packs and nine item packs. A sequel, The Sims 4, was released in September 2014 for PC and November 2017 for consoles to mixed reviews, largely due to the removal of the open world, Create-a-Style tool, and a lack of content.
About The Game?
Create the life you’ve always dreamed of! Are you ready to live a freer and more creative life? In The Sims 3 pc download full game , you can let your fantasies run wild by designing your perfect world. Start with your Sim and upgrade every shape, color, and trait until you get the exact person you like. Design your dream home, but don’t let the grid hold you back; Place, rotate and stack furniture and walls freely and as you wish. Guide your Sim’s path through life, career development, finding love, and pursuing dreams and desires.
Spending time with friends and family is as important as mastering drawing or accumulating knowledge. Take things to the next level and record movies of your Sim’s adventures and share them with the growing and thriving community. With a huge catalog of expansion packs and fun things to discover, there’s no limit to the possibilities waiting for you. It all starts here. Your adventure awaits!
The Sims 3 Free Download Free Full Version
The Sims 3 for Android brings the magic of virtual life simulation to your mobile phone. The original gameplay of The Sims 3 for Windows has been reproduced in this Android version. You must create a character (“Sim”) and then control all aspects of their life in order to make them as happy and successful as possible. Once you’ve customized your character’s appearance, you’ll drop into a house in the Sims 3 world. From there, you’re on your own. You have to take care of yourself (eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, etc.), find a job, make friends, go shopping. Every now and then your Sim will have a “wish” they’d like to fulfill (catch fish, insult someone, etc.) and you need to help them fulfill it to make them happier.
The gameplay is fun and addictive, although the game doesn’t last as long as the console and PC versions of this strategy game. More furniture, clothes and jobs, as well as the ability to have children, will improve the life of The Sims 3 for Android.3D graphics in The Sims 3 are colorful and fun and can bring back the great presentation of the original. On the downside, navigating through menus and selecting items is very difficult. If you’re a Sims fan, The Sims 3 will provide you with a virtual life patch on your phone. But don’t expect the depth of the original here.
Sims 3 Pc Gameplay
As in previous games in the franchise, players in The Sims 3 full version control their Sims’ activities and relationships. The gameplay is open and has no specific objective. Sims live in neighborhoods, now officially called “worlds”, which can be customized, allowing the player to create their own homes, communities, and Sims, although many come with the base game. These worlds are now “slick”, allowing all SIM cards to move freely without any loading screens between too many of them, as they did in previous games. Thus, the district includes many community spaces which can be recreational spaces (eg parks, gymnasiums, cinemas) and many functions (town halls, hospitals, shops). Since the neighborhood is open, the game includes a “Story Progression” mechanic, which allows all Sims in the neighborhood to continue their lives independently without the player controlling them.
This helps present the story of the entire neighborhood rather than just the active game units. Sims can die of old age or die prematurely from causes such as fire, starvation, drowning, and electrocution. Additionally, Sunset Valley and a few other available worlds have some degree of connection with the storyline created by The Sims and The Sims 2. Many pre-made characters from other Sims games appear in The Sims 3 Pc Download worlds, many of them in smaller form. Career opportunities such as working overtime or completing tasks can lead to a raise, cash bonus, or relationship building.
Challenges happen randomly based on each Sim’s lifestyle, such as relationships, skills, and jobs. Skill Opportunities are requests that neighbors or members of the Sims community ask Sims to solve problems using their learned skills in exchange for money or relationship rewards. The new Wishes reward system replaces the Wants and Fears system from its predecessor The Sims 2. Fulfilling a Sim’s wishes contributes to a Sim’s Lifetime Happiness Score, allowing players to purchase Lifetime Rewards for the cost of these Lifetime Happiness Points. The game introduces a major change in terms of customization with the “Create-a-Style” tool.
Sims 3 For Windows Game Features
Connect, share and buy!
- Connect to the Internet to create movies, showcase your creations, download exclusive content, and more.
Control the fate of your Sims
- Choose whether or not you will fulfill your Sims’ destiny by granting their wishes. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, One or more expert thieves – it’s up to you.
Create all the Sims you can imagine and give them unique characters!
- Refine Sims appearance and characters. Will they be vicious, romantic, paranoid, stealthy or something completely different. Choose their attributes to create a unique Sims game.
- Build the ultimate dream home for your Sims using endless customization possibilities for their clothes, furniture, and even cars.
Embrace the social possibilities!
- Instant message friends, post to their walls, share Sims and their memories, and more.
Discover new locations!
- Take your sims to meet friends at the park, go to the bistro, visit the neighbor’s house, or even talk to suspicious characters in the graveyard.
More New features in The Sims 3
But these are not all the updates and improvements of this third opus compared to the previous versions of Sims 3 free download. We also have to mention the following list of features in this new installment:
- Redesigned Humor System: New modes (Positive, Neutral, and Negative) that emerge when we respond to our avatars’ needs.
- The previous system of desire and fear is replaced by a new way in which desires end after a certain period of time.
- New happiness rating system.
- Downloadable content section.
- The age can be adjusted by the player’s progress through several stages: child, infant, child, teenager, young, adult and old: you can die of old age or causes such as starvation, fire, drowning. .
- Character traits acquired throughout your life.
Details of The Sims 3 For PC
Name- The Sims 3
Release Date- June 2, 2009
Developer(s)- Maxis Redwood Shores (PC/Mac), Mobile EA, Reality Edge (consoles)
Publisher(s)- Electronic Arts
Producer(s)- JoAnna Lio Amos, Lindsey Pearson
Designer(s)- Ray Mazza, Matt Jose, Eric Holmberg-Wedler, John Custer, Shaun Petty
Programmer(s)- Darren Giles
Artist(s)- Morgan Godat
Series- The Sims
Platform(s)- Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, BlackBerry OS, Windows Phone, iOS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, N-Gage 2.0, Wii, Nintendo 3DS
Mode- Single Player
The Sims 3 System Requirements
- PC Operating System: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* 6.4 GB if installed with The Sims 3
- Supported video cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chips may work, but they may run relatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of onboard video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is not supported in Vista.)
- For computers that use integrated graphics chips, the game requires at least: integrated Intel chipset, GMA 3 series or higher, 2.6 GHz Pentium D processor, 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo or equivalent and 0.5 GB of RAM additional.
MAC System Requirements
- Operating System: macOS Leopard (10.5.7) up to macOS Mojave (10.14.x). This game will only work on versions of macOS that support 32-bit applications.
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB video RAM or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
- Hard Drive: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and
- saved games
- This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or built-in GMA 950 class video cards.
- * This version of the game is not supported by Mac OSX Catalina. The game will only be available if you have not updated your operating system.
MAC System Requirements for The Sims 3 (64-bit, Metal)
- OS: Metal required. macOS® X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: At least 4 GB of RAM
- Hard drive: at least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, AMD Radeon RX 560, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 or better
- Input: keyboard and mouse
- Online Requirements: An internet connection is required to activate the product.
- Operating system: macOS® X 10.13 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, AMD Radeon RX 560, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 18 GB disk space
Pros & Cons
- Big improvements over previous games
- Explore the open world
- Better SIM connection
- Unlimited play
- Path finding doesn’t always work.
How to Sims 3 Pc Download For Free?
- Click on Download button given below
- Your download will begin. Free installer officially created from FitPcgames.com
- Download and install the file, then you can install the game
- With a good internet connection, it will be easy to download the game
- After the installation is complete, you can enjoy The Sims 3 pc game for free.
- If you still have a problem or want to report a bug, feel free to contact us.
Also Check, Far Cry 5 !! This is a game that is a perfect combination of good storyline and even better gameplay. Adding Far Cry 5 Pc to your gaming sessions can surely increase the magic of your gaming sessions a bit. Download and enjoy it for free on PC !
Final Thoughts !
The Sims 3 is hugely popular for good reason. It’s one of those rare games that you can play forever and always be entertaining. It offers some of the best values in gaming, and it’s one of the most well thought out simulators out there. That’s why the entire Sims line has been people’s favorite for years. It’s just good.