World of Goo Download Free for PC
World of Goo Download is a Puzzle video game developed and published by independent game developer 2D Boy. The game was released for Microsoft Windows and Wii platforms on October 13, 2008, with releases for Nintendo Switch, MacOS X, Linux, and many other mobile devices in subsequent years. A physics-based puzzle game, World of Goo requires the player to use small slime balls to create bridges and similar structures over gaps and obstacles to help other slime balls reach the goal point, with the challenge of using as few sticky balls as possible to build this structure.
The game received acclaim from critical acclaim and became an example of a commercially successful indie game. One of the most important indie games of all time, World of Goo Free Download comes to Android after its success on Windows, Linux and Mac, with a new version that takes advantage of all the games that touchscreen smartphones have to offer. This re-release of the game comes with the same levels as the original, where you’ll have to use your skills to bring all the ‘goo’ balls from one side of the screen to the other, creating paths that will help them arrive safely .
You’ll do this by using your finger to intuitively drag the various “goo” balls around the screen. Of course, as you progress through the game, things get more complicated, and you have to be careful not to break your “goo” balls against the many traps that fill each level. World of Goo Download For Pc is a very interesting game with great graphics that especially stand out on the screens of modern Android devices. The soundtrack is exceptional and the gameplay is addictive enough to keep you glued to your screen until you complete each level.
About the Game?
World of Goo Free Download Full Version is an award-winning physics-based puzzle/construction game developed entirely by two people. Drag and drop live streams, twists, conversations, and dots to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, airships, and huge tongues. The millions of Goo Balls who live in the beautiful world of Goo are curious to explore – but they don’t know they’re in for a game or it’s absolutely delicious.
- Mysterious Levels – Each level is dangerously weird and beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas and creatures to live in. World of Goo Balls Along the way, new types of undiscovered goo balls, each with unique abilities, unite to navigate reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power and the third dimension.
Sign painter – someone is watching you.
- World of Goo Corporation – Congratulations! The World of Goo Corporation is a global leader in goo and related products, including soft drinks under the World of Goo Corporation brand and exfoliating facial cleansers under the World of Goo Free for PC Corporation brand. Juicy!
- Massive Online Competition – Human players from around the world compete on a live leaderboard to build the tallest Goo Towers in the mysterious World of Goo Corporation sandbox.
World of Goo PC Gameplay
The main objective of the World of Goo Download gameplay is to bring the required number of slime balls into a tube designed to represent the exit. To do this, the player must use slime balls to build bridges, towers and other structures to overcome the difficulties of gravity and different terrains such as crevices, hills, spikes, windmills or cliffs. There are several types of slime balls in the game, each with unique characteristics. The player must tap combinations of these slime balls to complete each level.
Additional collected geese are taken to the World of Goo Corporation, a sandbox area where the goal is to compete with other players around the world by building the tallest tower possible. Players can also try to reach each level’s “Obsessive Completion Mark” by completing the level under stricter criteria, such as collecting more Goo Balls, completing within a set amount of time, or using the less movement possible. The Wii Ware version includes multiplayer with up to four people on the same Wii. This feature is also available, although not supported, in the Linux port.
World of Goo Pc Game Features
World of Goo Free Download is an amazing game which is famous for its innovation and design. Apart from being a great puzzle solving game, it provides players with many features listed below.
- At the start of the game, more pipes are likely to appear. When the player reaches the balls, they are sucked through the tube into the so-called Kingdom of Goo Corporation, which is the main building where various products, including energy drinks, are processed. One of the most important features of the game is an energy drink which gives the player the energy to solve the puzzles faster.
New slime ball
- More and more tubes appear on the hostile wastelands which are transformed into a new source of energy thanks to the wind. But because of the location, the electricity stopped on the second level. This is when the player uses a new Goo ball which comes in the form of a face cream. Putting the level in the power plant will eventually appear as a woman of great beauty. As she gets older, her beauty begins to deteriorate, forcing the player to invent a new product.
- On the third level, the company has developed something called Product Z which is mysterious. This is also known as Z product and it is one of the main feature of this game which helps the player in math especially on the Z axis. This feature helps the player to develop their mathematical abilities.
- The information highway is another important feature of the game which helps the player to keep in touch with the technical support team.
Details of World of Goo PC Game
Name- World of Goo
Initial release date- October 13, 2008
Composer- Kyle Gabler
Developer- 2D Boy
Artist- Kyle Gabler
Mode– Single. Multiplayer
Publisher- 2D Boy, Tomorrow Corporation, Nintendo, Brighter Minds Media, Xbox Game Studios
Awards- VGX Award for Best Indie Game
Category- Puzzle, Indie
World of Goo System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows® XP or Vista
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or AMD RADEON A9800XT
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1500 MHz or AMD A10 PRO-7800B APU
- Operating system: Windows® XP or Vista
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940A or AMD Radeon R9 A375
- Processor: 2.27 GHz Intel Celeron G1101 or AMD A4-5300B APU
Pros & Cons
- Simple drag-and-drop gameplay means anyone can get in on the action
- Play again and again to improve your score and compare with others
- Variety of levels, obstacles and slime balls (the building blocks of the puzzle)
- The ability to undo moves and skip levels makes the game more forgiving
- Drag and drop controls can sometimes be very slow
- Difficult to identify a specific slime ball (to build or remove a structure)
- It is very easy to click on time mistakes and undo moves by mistake
- The dark frame and colors sometimes make it hard to see the sticky balls.
How to Download World of Goo For Free?
- Click on Download button given below
- Your download will begin. Free installer officially created from FitPcgames.com
- Download and install the file, then you can install the game
- With a good internet connection, it will be easy to download the game
- After the installation is complete, you can enjoy World of Goo pc game for free.
- If you still have a problem or want to report a bug, feel free to contact us.
Also Check, Far Cry 5 !! This is a game that is a perfect combination of good storyline and even better gameplay. Adding Far Cry 5 to your gaming sessions can surely increase the magic of your gaming sessions a bit. Download and enjoy it for free on PC !
Final Words !
World of Goo Download has been nominated for several awards for its innovation, design and music system. The game is known for its technical intelligence and has won numerous awards in many categories. This is a must-have game for kids to develop their puzzle solving skills.
Q:What type of game is World of Goo?
- World of Goo belongs to the physics-based puzzle genre.
Q:What are the platforms through which the user can access World of Goo?
- World of goo is accessible via Microsoft Windows, OS X, Nintendo Switch, Blackberry OS, Android, Linux and iOS.